Create an account

Nightshade (Sonia Targonski)

I'm updating Sonia's profile and changing her surname "Ross" to Targonski as an homage to my ailing grandparents, who migrated from Poland with the help of a family friend during the 30s to escaped the atrocious regime of Nazi Germany and resettled in America. I wouldn't have existed if it weren't for their valiant actions and I'm grateful for my life, because lord knows that millions of Holocaust victims weren't as fortunate and I wish I was around back then to save as many as possible.

Sonia's father:
Roman Targonski grew up in the southwest of Poland in the Sudeten mountains, the eldest of five brothers and four sisters. His father was a goat farmer, and when he passed on, Roman decided to pick up the torch. Even though he was deeply religious, the only moral rule he followed was the one passed down to him by his father: "Treat others as you would want to be treated."

Sonia's mother:
Raised in a poor area of Warsaw with her father and five siblings, Olenka despised the city life. To her, being close to nature is as wild as breathing. Olenka was spirited and sociable, always eager to provide guests with something to eat or drink and maybe a drinking glass of vodka for the men. If someone declined, she gave it to them anyway.
"You want to know something funny? Even after everything you've done... I would have saved you." - Batman

"That actually is... pretty funny.""- Joker
(Batman to Joker before the latter's death in Arkham City video game, 2011)

Messages In This Thread