Create an account

Hey, all!

Hi, guys! My name is Sabrina, but my Internet name is Shychick. Actually, it's my name everywhere on the Internet; I keep it wherever I go, so friends can easily locate me. Plus, I just find it easier to keep the same name.

I'm 27, and fondly grew up with this beloved series, and have always considered it a very special part of my childhood. It wasn't until about three years ago that I rediscovered it through the wonders of YouTube (where I can almost always turn to for all my nostalgic needs).

A few of you may have spotted me on Fanfiction.Net, where I have only one Darkwing Duck story-in-progress entitled 'Electric Phoenix', starring Megavolt and Eleanor Johansson (my absolute favorite OC in the fandom, generously loaned to me by my good friend Aranori/Merani- her identities on Fanfiction.Net and DeviantArt, respectively). The story can also be found in my DA gallery, and I may upload it here too.

I've been a daily lurker on this place for months now, especially in the Duck Knight section. I don't know why I never bothered to join until now, actually. *shrugs*

I have few friends in this fandom, even though I am very familiar with many of you. You know, I've always been a bit jealous; I mean, you all seem to know each-other so well (not just on these forums, but places like DA and Fanfiction.Net) and you've always seemed like one huge family. I'd like to be a part of that. Unfortunately, my complete lack of artistic skills has rendered me nearly isolated and invisible in pretty much any fandom I've ever belonged to. I love writing fanfiction, but well, that's all I can do.

Other info about me: I'm from Alberta, Canada; am notoriously shy, am a huge Disney fan (anything from Walt's day, up to the end of the 90s) and am a major Megavolt fangirl.

Um, that's about it, I guess.
Spread out, and remember- ducks is ducks, and cash is king!

Messages In This Thread