Create an account

Random facts meme: DwD style

Its the random facts meme, DwD style. Post as many random facts about yourself that relate to DwD in some way. Like, your first memory of the show, how old you were when first started watching, favorite episodes, etc.

I'll go first.

My first memory of the show was when I was when I was 9 years old. I watched the very first episode at my grandmas house the night it premiered. I was hooked from the start.

My cousins and I used to play DwD when we were kids... kinda like a live action RP.

My favorite episode is... pretty much anything with the Fearsome Five in it. I'm especially fond of Just Us Justice Ducks.

My favorite non FF episode would have to be Darkly Dawns the Duck, cause that episode is what started it all.

To this day I get teary eyed during the Little Girl Blue scene.

My favorite character is... I dunno, its so hard to choose. Prolly Quackerjack, cause something about him resonates with me. Except for the fact that he hates video games and I'm a gamer.

When I was a kid, I used to take those colored smoke bombs you get around the 4th of July, set off the blue ones, then stand in the middle of the smoke yelling "I am the terror that flaps in the night!"

I have the DwD theme song as the ringtone on my phone.

I still have the very first DwD fic I ever wrote. I can't remember how old I was when I wrote, but I was young enough that my writing was SUPER bad. It was called "The Jade Emerald Caper" and had horrible Mary Sues in it. I made up girlfriends for every member of the Fearsome Five. Some of them had kids too.

On the same note, I also still have all my original art of those terrible Mary Sues.

I have two episodes of DwD of my iPod... well, three if you count the fact that one was a two parter: Just Us Justice Ducks and Whiffle While You Work. I'd like to put more on there if I can find the program I used to convert them to iPod files.

And... since its really late now and I'm actually getting rather sleepy, I think thats it.
'Normal' is a delusion. True wisdom comes to those who embrace their insanity. ~ Me

Messages In This Thread