Create an account

Pimp your fanfiction!

Hey everyone. I did this one last year (or maybe back at the end of 2010, even) but I think I've gotten throgh most of the replies I got.

I have a very difficult time figuring out what fanfic I want to read on FF.net. I don't always know who is who based on pen names, for instance, and summaries don't tell me a lot. I was thinking about it today and I realized that as a result of this I am *incredibly* out of touch on reading fanfics in DWD fandom. I feel especially bad about that because I am an active writer, and I'm not really "giving back" as much as I should.

Disclaimer: I also don't read a lot b/c I don't have a whole lot of time, but if I know what to try to read, there's a much bigger chance I'll *make* the time.

Anyway - if you'd like, please leave links to your fics here. I'm not going to go through what's in this forum and I am afraid I will not read anything that is posted HERE (what I mean is, if this is the only place you've actually posted the text of the fic, I won't read it off of this forum, I find the formatting too hard. If you can give me a link to an off-site place that's housing it, be it your own site or fanfiction.net or An Archive of Our Own, whatever, I'll take that. I don't mean that I just plain won't read it, though. :D). But yeah, I'm too lazy to go looking. Just gimme the links. :) I know I have a LOT to catch up on...

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread