Create an account

My Journey of Friendship remastered

Hello everyone!

Just letting you know that I'm not doing the next chapters of my new fanfiction (you know, the preview that I showed you). The reason for this is because I'm not that good at describing things and I feel that I will let it down. Also, the story sound very silly. I want to do a extra chapter because I didn't include other Disney Afternoon shows that I watched in it.

I'm sorry for that and to make up for it I'm going to tell you about what I was going to do with my new fanfiction.

So the story is about a villain (who I don't know his name due to the fact that I didn't name him) trying to take over the world by beating our heroes in a competition.
The villains are the main villain (still can't think of a name for him), the villain from my fanfiction "Journey of Friendship (rename to Afternoon Crisis), Magica, Ma Beagle, Negaduck, Steelbeak, Don Karnage, Dragaunus, the two ogres from the Gummi Bears (being lead by Duke Igthorn) and Wacky Weasel (decide to do only one for Bonkers).
The Heroes are Sora, Riku, Scrooge McDuck, Gizmoduck, Darkwing, Quiverwing, Baloo (have no idea how I'm going to do that), Wildwing, Zummi, Gruffi and Bonkers.
There would have been 7 events, the villains will win the first two, the third will end in a draw, and the last few will be won by the heroes. At first the heroes can't work together properly and also the other villains sabotage the events. At the third event the other heroes found out and will stop the villains from sabotaging. Also the heroes will start to learn to work together as a team. As you already know the heroes will win at the end.

One part of my story would have Fat Cat sabotaging the event.
Another part is how my OCs Crystal, Sola and Aura fight off Taurus high in the sky. They beat Taurus but Taurus destroys Aura's magic creatures that they were using to fly in the air. They fall only to get rescue by the other heroes who use a blanket to catch them.
Another part is where Bushroot, Megavolt, Liquidator and Quackerjack are setting up a machine to sabotage the heroes. Bushroot would then have second thought about it. The Justice Ducks (minus Darkwing and Gizmoduck) would then stop them and convince them that the main villain will betray them. The villains would then try to stop the machine but couldn't. Liquidator would then try to short-circuit it by using his watery form to soak the machine. It didn't work so Megavolt went up to the machine. He short-circuit himself and the machine due to the water. The machine broke down and they stop the sabotaging.
There would also be a part where Pete comes in. He meet up with his family and will beg to Donald and Goofy not to tell his family about how he work for the villain. Pete will then help stop one of the villains from sabotaging as he wants his family to be safe.

At first this fanfiction was going to be a hockey match with the heroes against the villains but I thought that was silly.

I have done a extra chapter to feature the other Disney afternoon shows that I didn't used. I will post it tomorrow. And to thank you for reading my fanfiction I'm going to treat you by posting all the chapters tomorrow.

Thanks.
"I am the terror that flaps in the night!"
"Crystal, that's my line!"
"Just wanted to try it out, Darkwing"

Messages In This Thread